Elford Road, Comberford, Tamworth
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
A thoroughly impressive country residence thought to date back to 1815, with extensive rural views, occupying a manicured plot of approximately one acre set in idyllic rural Comberford, betwixt the popular villages of Elford and Wigginton. The accommodation extends to nearly 3,000 square feet, including a detached annexe, and has clearly provided the current owners with many years of flexible and sociable family accommodation. Extended to impressively cater for the ever changing needs of a modern family this delightful home has uniquely balanced the inherent charm of the property, and its formal entertaining spaces, with a more relaxed and cosy feel to the other family spaces with a range of open fires and stoves. The ground floor boasts an elegant reception hall, formal dining room and drawing room, sitting room /snug and study in addition to the more modern open plan Farmhouse style, kitchen breakfast room, utility and guest cloakroom. The first floor is equally impressive with five bedrooms and two bathrooms radiating from a stunning split level gallery landing. All first floor rooms benefitting from the delightful rural views. The real treat though, lies outside with a plot extending to just under one acre with electric gates opening to an extensive block paved driveway, detached annexe, garage, carport and further brick outbuilding. Perfect for housing the machinery needed to properly care for gardens of this size. The shaped lawns and established borders have clearly been lovingly tended for many years and the landscaped patio seating areas and ornamental pond could not be more beautifully presented.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this wonderful family home.
• Reception Hall
• Formal Dining Room With Open Fire
• Drawing Room With Inset Log Burner
• Sitting Room / Snug With Inglenook Fireplace & Log Burner
• Kitchen Diner With Rear Porch Entrance
• Utility & Guest Cloakroom
• Attractive Split Level Gallery Landing
• Double Aspect Principal Bedroom With Far Reaching Views
• Bedroom Two (fitted wardrobe)
• Bedroom Three (fitted wardrobe)
• Jack & Jill En Suite Shower Room
• Bedroom Four (fitted wardrobe)
• Family Bathroom With Separate Bath & Shower
• Bedroom Five / Dressing Room and fitted wardrobes
WHY WE LOVE THIS HOUSE...
"We love the individual character of the house and its private, rural location within easy reach of all amenities."
• Detached Annexe Accommodation
• Extensive Gated Block Paved Private Driveway
• Garage / Workshop & Car Port
• Simply Stunning Formal Gardens
• Shaped Lawns
• Established Borders
• Mature Trees & Shrubs
• Brick Outbuilding For Garden Machinery
• Impressive Patio Seating Areas & Landscaped Pond