Fisherwick Road, Lichfield
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
A truly delightful family home on an impressive plot enjoying an enviable position in this exclusive residential area. Nestled on the rural fringe of the much sought after village of Whittington, overlooking the popular Bit End Field, yet still only a short walk from the wide range of amenities at the village centre. Having been a happy family home for over 40 years, it is time for a 'new chapter' and the current owner is looking for a new family to make memories of their own in this wonderful property. The modern and flexible layout provides 2,704 sq.ft of tastefully presented accommodation catering to the modern day needs of a growing family. Comprising: entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room and utility room on the ground floor whilst the first floor boasts a gallery landing, principal bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a good sized plot with an impressive fore garden and block paved driveway parking for a number of vehicles, double garage and a landscaped rear garden providing shaped lawn, patio seating areas and established borders . The property also lies within the King Edwards catchment area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the enviable position of this property and the abundant charm and warmth you feel once inside.
• Entrance Hallway
• Guest Cloakroom
• Living Room Opening To...
• 22' Dining & Sitting Room
• Kitchen Breakfast Room
NB... Warm air central heating system.
• Gallery Landing
• Principal Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
• Contemporary En Suite Bathroom (separate bath & shower)
• Bedroom Two With Fitted Wardrobe
• Bedrooom Three With Fitted Wardrobe
• Bedroom Four With Fitted Wardrobe
• Contemporary Family Bathroom (separate bath & shower)
• Bedroom Five / Study With Fitted Wadrobes
WHY WE LOVE THIS HOUSE...
It is quite simply the perfect family home. Having happily raised our three children here, the house was always full of friends fun and laughter. Living in this lovely village is so important, with many activities and organisations catering for the very young to the very old. You'll be amazed at the friendship and care that's here for the taking and giving. I love it and hope you will too! Come and feel all the love within these walls I need to share it with you.
• Impressive Lawned Gardens To The Fore & Rear
• Extensive Private Driveway Parking
• Double Garage
• Landscaped Rear Garden With Shaped Lawn
• Patio & Gravel Seating Areas
• Established Borders
• Ornamental Pond & Greenhouse
• 12 Solar Panels Producing Income Of £1,000 PA