London Road, Lichfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 3 bathrooms
A truly exceptional, luxury family home, occupying an elevated position within this highly desirable South Lichfield location. Renovated by the current owners in 2010, this wonderful property benefits from a level of finish and specification rarely seen in today's market, clearly the result of a discerning couple lavishing such a heightened attention to detail upon their own home. Even extending to the repurposing of the 1920s Tennis Pavilion in to a detached garden office / alfresco entertaining space, with power and connectivity. Bringing the overall square footage of this extensive property to nearly 3,000 sq.ft, all presented in a faultless contemporary style and sitting on an impressive manicured plot on one of Lichfield's most desirable addresses. The ground floor accommodation provides a grand entrance hallway, a guest cloakroom, impressive bespoke kitchen dining and family room with Silestone work surface, high bi-fold doors to the garden, an impressive range of appliances and a striking double sided Nordpeis log burner dividing the space from the living room and reading space. In addition to these contemporary entertaining spaces is a stylish study, a ground floor bedroom or second sitting room with an en suite shower room and a utility room. The majority of rooms also benefitting from underfloor heating. The first floor boasts a spacious landing, opulent principal bedroom suite with dressing area, private balcony and luxury bathroom, two further bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Externally the gardens have been impressively landscaped to an impeccable standard with Greek marble patio, manicured lawns, established borders, and an impressive water feature. Further benefits include: integrated sound system, that incredible tennis pavilion, substantial gated parking, integral garage and the King Edward's catchment area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the truly exceptional nature of this house.
• Entrance Hallway (storage & plant cupboard)
• Guest Cloakroom
• Study / Sitting Room
• Ground Floor Bedroom / Family Room (storage cupboard)
• En Suite Shower Room
• Double Aspect Living Room With Lounge & Reading Areas
• Showpiece Kitchen Family & Dining Room
• Utility Room
• Elegant Landing With Large Airing Cupboard
• Principal Bedroom Suite
• Walk Through Dressing Area & Private Balcony
• Opulent Boutique Hotel Style Bathroom With TV
• Bedroom Two (fitted wardrobes)
• Bedroom Three (fitted wardrobes)
• Luxury Family Bathroom
• Sanitaryware: Pozzi Ginori - designed by Antonio Citterio
• Taps / Shower heads / Toilet Flush - Grohe
• Toilet roll holders / towel holder - Keuco
• Rationel double grazed wood / aluminium windows and patio doors
• Cat 6 Cabling Throughout.
• Opus in room system with 9 x pairs of speakers built into the ceilings throughout the house with local volume controls and Sonos integration.
• Plus bathroom TV with heated screen.
• Nordpeis double sided log burner
• 20mm thick crema marfil tiling downstairs entrance hall / kitchen diner
• Bathrooms all with solid stone tiling
• Garden Patio solid Greek marble
• Wool carpets upstairs
• Turgon engineered Oak wood flooring (oversized in lounge / library)
• Manicured Landscaped Gardens To Front Side & Rear
• Lawned Fore Garden With Laurel Hedge Screen From London Road
• Gated Private Driveway Parking For A Number Of Vehicles
• Single Integral Garage
• Stunning Rear Garden With Shaped Lawns, Large Ornamental Pond, Stylishly Planted Beds & Borders
• Unique Converted Tennis Pavilion (garden office or party room)
• Wide Block Paved Side Access
• Chicken Coop & Run
• Sunken Trampoline